A powerhouse of capabilities*:
With Near Infrared technology:1
(NIRI technology) of the iTero Element 5D aids in detection and monitoring of interproximal caries lesions without using harmful radiation2.
Be productive, faster:
Keep your practice productivity high with the iTero Element 5D Plus Series which features 20% less waiting time for your scan to process3.
Open and seamless lab connectivity:
Work more efficiently with My iTero, which makes iTero scans available within minutes and allows for export to the CAD software of your choice.
iTero Element® intraoral scanners provide seamless integration for Invisalign treatment with optimized digital workflows for pre-case acceptance to life-long patient monitoring.
From crowns and bridges to edentulous cases, iTero Element intraoral scanners boost your efficiency so you can get more out of your chair time. See what the iTero scanner restorative capabilities can do for your practice.
iTero Element intraoral scanners enhance every step of your end-to-end workflow by assisting you in everything from pre-case acceptance to patient retention. See what the iTero scanner orthodontic capabilities can do for your practice.
Schedule a demo.
Please complete the form to be contacted by an iTero Territory Manager to schedule a demo.
- *Unless otherwise specified, all comparisons are relative to previous generation iTero Element scanners.
- 1Available on the iTero Element 5D Plus imaging system, disabled on the Lite configuration.
- 2Data on file at Align Technology, as of December 4, 2018.
- 3On average, with the iTero Plus series as compared to the iTero Element 2 and iTero Element 5D, and based on scan processing time comparison of 40 Invisalign scans and 40 restorative scans with 3 prep teeth processed by the iTero Element 2/iTero Element 5D computing units and the iTero Element Plus series computing unit.
- Align Technology Inc. | 2820 Orchard Parkway, San Jose, CA 95134.
- ©2022 Align Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Invisalign, among others, is a trademark and/or service mark of Align Technology, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and may be registered in the U.S. and/or other countries.