Expand what's possible with iTero Element Plus Series
what’s possible with the iTero Element® Plus Series
Expand your possibilities.
With the iTero Element Plus Series imaging systems you have cutting-edge digital scanning performance that delivers a seamless experience. iTero Element Plus Series imaging systems are built upon the success of the iTero Element scanner portfolio, which features innovative technology like Near-Infrared (NIRI) to aid in caries detection above the gingiva1. Take your practice to the next level with enhanced productivity and patient experience.
A powerhouse of capabilities*:
With Near Infrared Technology1
3D models, intraoral images, and aid in caries detection (NIRI technology) - all in one scan to maximize the productivity of your workflow.
Be productive, faster:
Keep your practice productivity high with 20% less waiting time for your scan to process2
A better experience in sight:
More detailed visualization and wider viewing angles engineered for a better patient experience and more treatment plan acceptance.
Ready for what’s next:
Future ready unit for a simplified upgrade path, supporting you and your ever-expanding reality of care.
Schedule a demo
Please complete the form to be contacted by an iTero Territory Manager to schedule a demo.
- *Unless otherwise specified, all comparisons are relative to previous generation iTero Element scanners.
- **The use of the iTero Element 5D Plus Series requires the use of a full barrier sleeve and clip on vent cover for the United States.
- 1Available on iTero Element 5D Plus software configuration. Disabled with Lite software configuration.
- 2On average, with the iTero Plus series as compared to the iTero Element 2 and iTero Element 5D, and based on scan processing time comparison of 40 Invisalign scans and 40 restorative scans with 3 prep teeth processed by the iTero Element 2/iTero Element 5D computing units and the iTero Element Plus series computing unit.
- Align Technology Inc. | 2820 Orchard Parkway, San Jose, CA 95134
- © 2022 Align Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Invisalign, among others, is a trademark and/or service mark of Align Technology, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and may be registered in the U.S. and/or other countries.